Monday, August 31, 2015

timbits, fruit loops and test boosts

today is the second day of the rest of my life without a computer. as time goes on and I further myself from the rest of the PC master race, I can't help but notice I am a shadow of my former self. today began with the knowledge that I would not see my computer boot and I greeted thisMonday as any other with 9 eggs. I went to work and tried not to think about it, yet as always the work day ended.I went to the gym with the ferocious rage of a broken man with nothing to lose and I pumped out some righteous sets. upon finishing my workouts I decided it was time to crank out a restaurant gift card and proceeded to wash down lunches fruit loops with the beloved splendor of Alexander Keith beer.this righteous feast was complemented by  a round of Tim Hortons donuts. it was glorious. I think is perhaps time that I admitted to my new found pastime tindering hard, in hopes of finding some female great enough to cover the great gap my PC has left in my soul. certainly the lowest of lows. it is been two days and I have zero matches on tinder while my gym partner complained about having only one match in the hour he played with tinder. on the bright side Mulan has joined the cast in upon a time which I shall watch tonight and most likely bawl my eyes out. skeepan

No comments:

Post a Comment